Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences
News & Events
- Dr. Lasher-Trapp was selected to be a Fellow of the Teaching Academy at Purdue. Read more.
- Joe Francisco elected to National Academy of Sciences Read more.
- EAPS Graduate Student honored for teaching excellence Read more.
- Purdue EcoPartnership offers $4500 travel grants for research collaborations in China Read more.
- Trapp Publishes New Textbook Read more.
- Professor Huber selected as new director of Purdue Climate Change Research Center Read more.
- A Sensitivity to History. See article source.
- Ridgway Selected as 2012 GSA Bromery Award Recipient See article source.
- CoS alumnus and astronaut Andrew Feustel to be part of Space Day festivities More here.
- Hurricanes Whip Up Faster in Warming World More here.